The ICUMT 2017 program is now available on this link.
Since using authors’ own computers often causes technical problems and breaks please do not plan to use your own laptop. Instead, please prepare your presentation in electronic form (MS Power Point, Adobe PDF) and arrive to the assigned lecture room 10 minutes before the start of your session to report to the Chairman and to copy your files to the presentation computer.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length original and previously unpublished papers via the EDAS. Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at last two members of the Scientific Programme Committee.
All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings issued on USB drive, which (containing only presented papers at the conference) will be sent for indexing and abstracting in IEEE Xplore® digital library and for indexing in SCOPUS databases.
Authors should prepare a PDF file following the IEEE single-space, two-column format using at least 10 point size type. The paper must be correctly formatted to fit on A4. The paper should not exceed 6 pages including figures, tables & references. Maximum 4 additional pages are allowed. Additional pages will be overcharged. The papers cannot exceed 10 pages, otherwise they will be automatically rejected. The cost of overcharge per page is indicated in the Registration Fees. The paper must be submitted in PDF format via the EDAS System.
Note: The congress organizers reserves the right to not include a paper to the Proceedings if the congress registration fee is not paid or if the paper is not presented on the ICUMT 2017 congress.
ATTN: Same instructions applied for all papers associated with the ICUMT 2017 and all workshops
Please be aware that for the ICUMT 2017 and associated workshops at least one Regular/IEEE/Student registration before September 29, 2017 (to receive the Early Registration fee) per accepted paper is mandatory to include the paper in the proceedings of the congress and IEEE Xplore. If your paper is accepted for a workshop, at least workshop registration fee has to be paid. Full congress registration covers workshop papers as well. A paper without registered authors after October 13, 2017 will be withdrawn.
1. Verify that your paper is created using the congress templates – see above in Manuscript template. The PDF file should be prepared according to the IEEE PDF specification. The page numbers will be inserted by the congress proceedings producer. So please make sure not to number your pages. Do not insert any footers or headers. Do not use any PDF security features in submitted PDF files, i.e., they must be fully accessible and editable by the proceedings producer for numbering and other production purposes.
2. Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress Plus.)
3. Create IEEE PDF eXpress Plus account (see „Procedure for PDF eXpress Plus log in“ below)
4. Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
5. Use IEEE PDF eXpress Plus to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
6. According to the IEEE policy the contact author of each paper accepted for presentation in the ICUMT 2017 congress has to fill in the IEEE Copyright Form. The online IEEE eCopyright form will be available in the EDAS. Note that without this document your paper cannot be submitted for indexing in the IEEE Xplore® database.
7. Submit the final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) to the ICUMT 2017 via your EDAS profile. Please DO NOT change the file NAME i.e. its PIDxxxxxxx code generated by PDF eXpress Plus . Please note: uploading a paper to IEEE PDF eXpress Plus is not the same as submitting the paper to the congress. You will still need to upload the checked PDF with final manuscript and copyright form to EDAS.
Procedure for PDF eXpress Plus log in
1. Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Plus Site: http://www.pdf-express.org/plus Conference ID: 42318XP
2. For each congress paper, click „Create New Title“
3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
4. Click „Submit PDF for Checking“ or „Submit Source Files for Conversion“
5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click „Upload File“. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload. If you have your final manuscript in LaTex you might need to upload archive including all support files like images etc.*
6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed
IEEE PDF eXpress Plus converts the following file types to PDF:Rich Text Format, Freelance, (La)TeX (DVI and all support files required), PageMaker, FrameMaker, QuarkXpress, Word Pro, Microsoft Word, WordPerfect.
*For documents created in formats that do not embed source files, include all support files with the final manuscript in a folder. Put this folder in a compressed archive for submission. If it is possible to embed images in the source document, you should do so to avoid potential issues, such as missing graphics.
IMPORTANT: A DVI (DeVice Independent file) is required for LaTeX conversions, in addition to all associated image files. Make sure that your LaTeX system can output a DVI, otherwise it cannot be converted. Be sure also to check that your images are properly referenced, and that DVI can handle the image file types used (DVI does not handle some newer image types, such as *.png).
The organizers can leave out a paper from the final proceedings submitted to IEEE Xplore in case it is not presented on the congress or workshop.
January 17, 2018: We are happy to let you know that the accepted ICUMT 2017 papers are now available in the IEEE Xplore.
December 22, 2017: We are happy to let you know that IEEE has accepted the ICUMT 2017 proceedings for publication in IEEE Xplore. The papers should be available online in few weeks.
November 16, 2017: The ICUMT 2017 photos are now available at the Official Facebook page.
November 15, 2017: We thank to all ICUMT 2017 participants, chairs, reviewers and guests you for your help, cooperation in the review process and participation in the congress and so helping us to make this event successful.
October 30, 2017: The ICUMT 2017 program has been finalized. The current version is available on this link.
October 23, 2017: The ICUMT 2017 program is available on this link.
September 21, 2017: Due to numerous requests, deadline for Final Paper Submission has been extended until September 25, 2017.
September 20, 2017: The ICUMT 2017 offers also practical tutorials. The first confirmed tutorial is RECENT ENERGY EFFICIENT PROTOCOLS FOR WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS given by Dr. Korhan Cengiz.
September 20, 2017: The instructions how to prepare and submit the final manuscript are available in the Author's Area.
September 12, 2017: The ICUMT 2017 registration has been opened. Please use this link to register your paper and proceed with the payment.
September 12, 2017: The review process of the ICUMT 2017 papers (main tracks) is successfully finished. The notifications of paper acceptance/rejection have been sent to authors via email.
September 4, 2017: There will be a slight delay in announcing the final results caused by reviewing high number of submissions in limited time. We are thankful for your patience.
July 17, 2017: Due to numerous requests, deadline for Regular Paper Submission has been extended until July 24, 2017 (FINAL DEADLINE).
June 29, 2017: The deadline for Regular Paper Submission has been extended until July 17.
June 28, 2017: The list of confirmed workshops collocated with the ICUMT 2017 already includes FOAN 2017 and RABAN 2017 workshops. For more details, check this link.
June 27, 2017: The ICUMT 2017 is registered under the IEEE Conference Record #42318.
May 12, 2017: The technical co-sponsorship by IEEE Region 8 and IEEE Germany Section has been fully approved.
April 28, 2017: ICUMT 2017 websites launched!":http://www.icumt.info/2017/
April 13, 2017: ICUMT 2017 will be hosted this time in Munich, Germany on 6–8 November
Deadline for Workshop Proposal: May 26, 2017 Deadline for Regular Paper Submission (HARD): July 24, 2017 Notification of Paper Acceptance: September 11, 2017 Final Paper Submission: September 25, 2017 Authors' Early Registration and Payment: September 29, 2017 Authors' Late Registration and Payment: October 13, 2017