The ICUMT 2015 program is now available on this link.
For the oral presentations, the conference rooms will be equipped with an data projector and a laptop. For computer presentations we provide MS PowerPoint and PDF Acrobat Reader.
Since using authors’ own computers often causes technical problems and breaks please do not plan to use your own laptop. Instead please prepare your presentation in electronic form (MS Power Point, Adobe PDF) and arrive to the assigned lecture room 10 minutes before the start of your session to report to the Chairman and to copy your files for screen presentation.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length original and previously unpublished papers via the EDAS. Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at last two members of the Scientific Programmee Committee.
All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings issued on USB drive, which (containing only presented papers at the conference) will be sent for indexing and abstracting in IEEE Xplore® digital library and for indexing in Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of Thomson Reuters (formerly ISI Proceedings), SCOPUS and Google Scholar databases.
Note: The Conference Organizers reserves the right to not include a paper to proceedings if the conference fee is not paid or exclude from the IEEE Xplore® digital library if the paper is not presented on the ICUMT 2015 Conference.
ATTN: Same instructions applied for all papers associated with ICUMT 2015 and all workshops
Please be aware that for ICUMT 2015 and associated workshops at least one Regular/IEEE/Student registration before September 04, 2015 (to receive the Early Registration fee) per accepted paper is mandatory to include the paper in the proceedings of the congress and IEEE Xplore. If your paper is accepted for a workshop, at least workshop registration fee has to be paid. Full conference registration covers workshop papers as well. A paper without registered authors after September 18, 2015 will be withdrawn.
1. Verify that your paper is created using the conference templates – see above in Manuscript template. The PDF file should be prepared according to the IEEE PDF specification. The page numbers will be inserted by the conference proceedings producer. So please make sure not to number your pages. Do not insert any footers or headers. Do not use any PDF security features in submitted PDF files, i.e., they must be fully accessible and editable by the proceedings producer for numbering and other production purposes.
2. Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress Plus.)
3. Create IEEE PDF eXpress Plus account (see „Procedure for PDF eXpress Plus log in“ below)
4. Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
5. Use IEEE PDF eXpress Plus to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
6. Download the IEEE Copyright Form, fill-in all required information (title of paper, complete list of authors), sign it and submit scan copy (PDF) via EDAS.
7. Submit the final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) to the ICUMT 2015. Please DO NOT change the file NAME i.e. its PIDxxxxxxx code generated by PDF eXpress Plus . Please note: uploading a paper to IEEE PDF eXpress Plus is not the same as submitting the paper to the conference. You will still need to upload the checked PDF with final manuscript and copyright form to EDAS.
Procedure for PDF eXpress Plus log in
1. Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Plus: http://www.pdf-express.org/plus Conference ID: 35994XP
2. For each conference paper, click „Create New Title“
3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
4. Click „Submit PDF for Checking“ or „Submit Source Files for Conversion“
5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click „Upload File“. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload. If you have your final manuscript in Latex you might need to upload archive including all support files like images etc.*
6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed
IEEE PDF eXpress Plus converts the following file types to PDF:Rich Text Format, Freelance, (La)TeX (DVI and all support files required), PageMaker, FrameMaker, QuarkXpress, Word Pro, Microsoft Word, WordPerfect.
*For documents created in formats that do not embed source files, include all support files with the final manuscript in a folder. Put this folder in a compressed archive for submission. If it is possible to embed images in the source document, you should do so to avoid potential issues, such as missing graphics.
IMPORTANT: A DVI (DeVice Independent file) is required for LaTeX conversions, in addition to all associated image files. Make sure that your LaTeX system can output a DVI, otherwise it cannot be converted. Be sure also to check that your images are properly referenced, and that DVI can handle the image file types used (DVI does not handle some newer image types, such as *.png).
The organizers can leave out a paper from the final proceedings submitted to IEEE Xplore in case it is not presented on the congress or workshop.
December 29, 2015: The ICUMT 2015 Proceedings has been accepted for publication in IEEE Xplore and will be available online soon.
December 2, 2015: We are happy to announce that the ICUMT 2016 will be held in Lisbon on 18 – 20 October, 2016. We are now updating the congress website so please stay tuned!
November 20, 2015: The official ICUMT 2015 photos are available at the Official Facebook page of the congress, so please feel free to like and share them with your colleagues.
November 19, 2015: The slides and video recordings of the ICUMT 2015 keynotes are available in the section Keynotes.
September 28, 2015: The ICUMT 2015 program is available here.
September 27, 2015: The KYPO workshop focused on the latest issues in security in ICT including the interactive game „Capture the flag“ will be part of the ICUMT 2015 conference. More details can be found here.
August 10, 2015: The ICUMT 2015 review decisions have been sent to authors.
August 5, 2015: The invited industrial talk with title 5G Communication for Connected Industries will be given by Johan Torsner – Research Manager in Ericsson Research, Finland.
August 3, 2015: ICUMT 2014 proceedings has been indexed in Scopus database!
June 9, 2015: Due to numerous requests the paper submission deadline has been extended. The perspective authors are invited to submit their papers through EDAS, which is closing on June 15, 2015 – 23:59pm GMT+02:00 (hard deadline).
April 22, 2015: The invited talk on Control Systems, Automation and Robotics – Unconventional Algorithms in Control and Design of Complex Systems will be given by Ivan Zelinka – full Professor at Department of Computer Science, Technical University of Ostrava.
April 15, 2015: The opening keynote The Tactile Internet – IoT, 5G and Cloud on Steroids will be given by Mischa Dohler – full Professor in Wireless Communications at King’s College London and Head of the Centre for Telecommunications Research.
February 24, 2015: The deadline for the ICUMT 2015 Workshop proposals has been extended until March 23, 2015.
February 2, 2015: The IEEE Region 8 and IEEE Czechoslovakia Section SP/CAS/COM Joint Chapter technical sponsoring of the ICUMT 2015 Conference has been fully approved! IEEE Conference record #35994.
January 21, 2015: The ICUMT 2014 Proceedings are already indexed and abstracted in the IEEE Xplore database!
January 14, 2015: The registration fees are available in the section Registration.
December 8, 2014: BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel International Brno **** was selected for the hosting ICUMT 2015 conference.
November 15, 2014: ICUMT 2015 websites launched!
Deadline for Full Paper Submission: May 31, 2015 June 15, 2015 – 23:59pm GMT+02:00 (hard deadline)
Notification of Paper Acceptance: July 29, 2015 August 7, 2015
Final Paper Submission: September 4, 2015
Authors' Early Registration and Payment: September 4, 2015
Authors' Late Registration and Payment: September 18, 2015
For workshop deadlines please check the correspondent website and/or EDAS.